terms & conditions
Shipping & Delivery Fine Print
1. Availability of all wine is pending phone or email confirmation.
2. We are pleased to offer free local delivery with purchases of $50 or more. There is a $150 minimum for free delivery to non-local addresses south of 96th street in Manhattan and a $250 minimum for free delivery to non-local addresses north of 96th street and south of 125th in Manhattan. Guidelines for delivery to addresses north of 125th street in Manhattan and addresses in Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island and the Bronx are outlined here. Orders that do not meet the minimum are subject to a delivery charge. Please note that delivery minimums are subject to change during Crush sale events.
3. Deliveries within Manhattan will be made the next business day if your order is placed by noon. We will make our best efforts to deliver all "Neighborhood" deliveries on the same day. Delivery to Westchester, the Hamptons etc. is periodic - please call for our regular schedule.
4. If wine is shipped to you, we contract with a 3rd party carrier who will ship wine that you have already purchased. Ownership of any wine that Crush sells changes hands at the time of purchase in the state of New York and is subject to sales tax in this state. By requesting that your wine be shipped to you, you are authorizing us to engage a common carrier to deliver your wine on your behalf. Crush Wine & Spirits is not responsible for any breakage or damage of wine by said common carrier. We make no representation to the legal rights of anyone to ship or import wines into any states outside of NY. You, the buyer, are solely responsible for shipment of alcoholic beverage products and assume all obligations for compliance with your state's laws.
5. We do not profit on shipping. All shipping charges cover styrofoam shippers, 3rd party carrier charges, and nominal labor to pack and deliver your wine for shipment to the 3rd party carrier.
6. We do not sell wine we don’t own and we guarantee the delivery of all pre-arrival wine; we cannot, however, guarantee the exact arrival date due to shipping circumstances beyond our control. You can read more about our Pre-Arrival Policy here.
7. We are happy to hold your wine, free of charge, until the appropriate shipping season. To keep our prices as sharp as possible however, we cannot store customer wine beyond the appropriate shipping season. We therefore reserve the right to charge $20 per month, per case, for wine that has not been taken by the first appropriate shipping season. You can find more information about our Shipping Seasons here.
8. Alcoholic beverages may be sold and delivered only to persons who are at least 21 years old. In placing your order, you represent to us that you are at least 21 years old and that the person to whom the delivery will be made is at least 21 years old.
You can read more about our Shipping & Delivery Policies here.